Selling 2010 MS3 H&R lowering springs

Up for sale are these H&R lowering springs for 2010+ Mazdaspeed3. My friend just gave them to me and i've had them for about 6 months. They don't fit the 07-09 correctly so i'm gonna sell them. They've never been installed, and the closest they've been out of the box was for the pictures.

Price: 180 +shipping

Sorry for the lack of posts i have, i just joined and haven't really been able to post around and say hi.

eHuMc.jpg

IikQA.jpg

kwnb6.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The component part number on the springs dont match the ones on edgeautosports page. Are u sure there for the genpu?

The component part number on the springs dont match the ones on edgeautosports page. Are u sure there for the genpu?

well considering edgeautosports use the same picture of springs for both the first gen and the 2nd gen, im pretty sure theyre for genpu. not positive because i didnt personally buy them myself, but my friend wouldn't make that mistake.

edit: i could be wrong though..

Last edited:
Good point, I'm diff interested in them. I'll call JP tomorrow to verify the part number. How much shipped to 80817?

Good point, I'm diff interested in them. I'll call JP tomorrow to verify the part number. How much shipped to 80817?

ok sounds good. but it depends how fast you want them lol. im sure you dont wanna pay 250 for overnight shipping, but for ground how does 220 sound?

Back