Just joined the cx-5 family

tsx2004

Just one thing that annoys me. Anyone has rattling noise from the back of the truck/driver seat? Especially going over bump and uphill? Thanks in advance

Welcome! No rattles either-I agree with maybe having your dealer take a quick look

I checked and the spare tire seems to be tighten enough. Anyways, I dropped the car off the dealer this morning, and hope it will be fixed. Was disappointed by the rattling noise considering first buy Mazda buyer.

You may just need to tighten the spare tire.

Welcome and enjoy your new CX-5. The rattle is most likely something minor and rare. In the first 5000 miles of ownership, I've experienced no rattles.

I checked and the spare tire seems to be tighten enough. Anyways, I dropped the car off the dealer this morning, and hope it will be fixed. Was disappointed by the rattling noise considering first buy Mazda buyer.

It's probably something minor like a loose clip. Keep us updated.

Welcome to the family.

I am getting a rattle/hop from the front passenger side. I have taken it to the dealership a couple of times and they keep saying it drives like the demo, which is totally false. The demo is what sold us on how the drive should feel. That being said, it probably is something minor and it will eventually be fixed even if I have to drag the mechanic out myself to recreate the rattle/hop.

Best of luck with the rattle.

Hi just purchased my CX-5 a few weeks back. Traded my loaded BMW 328 XI in on it. I have the Grand Touring and I like it better than my BMW. My BMW was more peppy of course and it had the best GPS in the world. But I'm glad i traded it in. I don't have to break my back getting into my car again.

Back