Anybody selling their OEM 17" alloys?

Keanman

:
2013 CX-5 GX FWD (Touring)
Hey guys,

I'm looking for a set of 4 OEM Alloy rims for the CX-5. I currently have the steelies and I'm looking to get rid of them ASAP. Send me an email along with the asking price if you are interested in selling.

keanman@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Rod

need oem 17" wheels?

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a set of 4 OEM Alloy rims for the CX-5. I currently have the steelies and I'm looking to get rid of them ASAP. Send me an email along with the asking price if you are interested in selling.

keanman@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Rod

was gonna upgrade to 19" if you like i will sell mine if u r looking for OEM 17" with tires.....only month and half...no scratch...just as new...US $1,600....

Last edited:
was gonna upgrade to 19" if you like i will sell mine if u r looking for OEM 17" with tires.....only month and half...no scratch...just as new...US $1,600....

Thanks for the offer but I will pass on that price. The reason I didn't go for the OEMs when we purchased was they were steeply priced at $1200 CAD.

6-800 usd will be a fair price with rubber soon enough. 4-500 just for rims. Once people start modding their cars and not needing the stock setup.

What do the steelies look like? I guess I didn't know there was a difference? Thought there were just 17 and 19 alloys?

What do the steelies look like? I guess I didn't know there was a difference? Thought there were just 17 and 19 alloys?

They're black and ugly. In the US they're not an option, we get either the 17 or 19" alloys.

6-800 usd will be a fair price with rubber soon enough. 4-500 just for rims. Once people start modding their cars and not needing the stock setup.
I still think that's a little low. In perfect condition, I'd say as valuable as $1000. Decent aftermarket 17x7 alloys are in the $200ea range and OEMs are always a bit more expensive if you take into account what the dealer would charge to replace them.

I still think that's a little low. In perfect condition, I'd say as valuable as $1000. Decent aftermarket 17x7 alloys are in the $200ea range and OEMs are always a bit more expensive if you take into account what the dealer would charge to replace them.

Right but I'm coming from knowledge of the 2010 mazda 3's. They were selling 250 for the whole set of 17" alloys. I got a 2nd set of brand new ones (rolled off the lot and switched) for 400 SHIPPED. Once the cars start getting more popular the and more people are selling their 17's to get 19-22" rims the 17" oems will be nearly worthless.

I had an extra set left over of 17" mazda3 oem rims used and spent months trying to sell them for $200 when I was buying my cx5.

1k would get you a set of 18" speed3 wheels (sweet) with rubber and tpms sensors (100 each retail).

actually, I kinda get what you're saying as I have a set of 17" Enkei rims that I cannot seem to sell for a decent price online (but its because I don't want to lose money on shipping).
Still, I thought OEM alloys would be more valuable than what everyone is saying here.

mazda cx5 17" oem wheels and tires

Thanks for the offer but I will pass on that price. The reason I didn't go for the OEMs when we purchased was they were steeply priced at $1200 CAD.

ok...got shocked with $1600...how does $1100 sounds? i don't have any use... sitting in my storage...let me know.....and if you think its still steep priced then i guess i'll keep it in my storage.....remember its total package oem wheels and tires price...

Last edited:

Here ya go.

attachment.php

Last edited:
ok...got shocked with $1600...how does $1100 sounds? i don't have any use... sitting in my storage...let me know.....and if you think its still steep priced then i guess i'll keep it in my storage.....remember its total package oem wheels and tires price...

Sorry, I will also pass on that price. $1100 US plus shipping is still well above the $1200 CAD I turned down at the dealership. I know yours include rubber but I be paying for something I don't need as I already have a set of 225/65s on the steels to swap over. Thanks for the offer though.

Sorry, I will also pass on that price. $1100 US plus shipping is still well above the $1200 CAD I turned down at the dealership. I know yours include rubber but I be paying for something I don't need as I already have a set of 225/65s on the steels to swap over. Thanks for the offer though.

Plus also remember tires from the manufacturer are only like 30,000 KM tires. They are piece of junk tires that are designed to just get you going for 2 years.

Back