Took Delivery Today

Kyote

:
CX-5 Grand Touring, AWD, White, Tech Package
I am now a proud owner of a CX-5. After doing tons of research and test driving several crossovers we picked the 5. Only a few miles on it but I think I have a keeper. Really liked seeing the 34 mpg a few times on interstate bringing her home, I hope I can average the high 20's to low 30's while at highway speed. I am wondering about the BT connection, phone worked fine for calls but not so good for audio. I was only able to use the stock audio player and no Pandora on my LG android phone. I can do any audio while BTed to my car. I know I can hard wire through the auxiliary jack sure wish I could use the BT connection. Has anyone ran into this and found a fix? I read about a few with Iphones having similar issues. I can't wait to take a day trip and learn more about the CX.

My LG works for pandora and all that. At first it didn't, not sure what changed, or what happened, but it works now. occasional goof up.

It won't show the song titles and all that for pandora unlike the Iphones (buttheads) but it works. Just sync it up, cut the whole thing off and start over. Don't know what model phone you have, but I have a G2X (LG P99 I think) it's about 1.5 yrs old running Android 2.3. music saved on the phone works fine. I actually cut off the phone use when I'm in the car with someone else.

and I have 3004 mi now...I LOVE THIS CAR. I have some things I want to do to it in the future, but I really love it. Don't miss the low end of my 3, definitely don't miss having to put the back seats down to put stuff in there, avg 29mpg in the city, got up over 32 on the highway, have a few trips coming up that might really push that fuel for me...can't wait. Seemed like it kind of started without the best MPG, then something clicked and it started reading closer to 400 mi/tank rather than the initial 340-350...avg around 375 mi for 12.5 Gal. gotta love it. Just washed and fully waxed...(friggin rained here for 3 straight weeks including 2 tropical storms) she's a beauty.

Congrats and welcome to world of the "happy" CX5 owners.

Glad to hear you are loving your CX. Thanks for the reply. I installed the Winamp app to my phone (LG Spectrum) and tried it, it worked fine so I went back and opened PowerAmp and Pandora they both worked also. Have no idea if Winamp added something to let it all work or it just needed a little more time to completely connect. I now have to start my CX let everything connect go to another music source and then come back to BT and everything works. If I just leave it on BT the other music apps will not work. Strange but at least I have the use off my other music apps by doing the little work around. Winamp does let me use my wheel controls to skip songs where Poweramp will not and I have to use the phone to skip songs. I am now updating my TomTom sd card interested to see if that has any impact.
I only have 100 or so miles on my CX but I will have to say I am liking it!!! My wife drives an Avalon and it is not in its class but not off the mark by a lot. Lots more fun to drive than my truck and I am indeed liking the numbers I am seeing on fuel consumption. I am learning about how to operate it (music, nav, and the like) and really excited about taking a road trip.

[=Kyote;5983445]I am now a proud owner of a CX-5. After doing tons of research and test driving several crossovers we picked the 5. Only a few miles on it but I think I have a keeper. Really liked seeing the 34 mpg a few times on interstate bringing her home, I hope I can average the high 20's to low 30's while at highway speed.

High twenties to low thirties is easy to average on the interstate with the CX5.

Back