Splash Guards/Mud Guards

Gio26NJ

:
2013 CX-5 GT AWD Tech Package, 2014 Mazda 6 Touring
Anyone planning on buying these?. Those of us in the Northeast that get plenty of snow can appreciate these in my opinion. I'll probably buy front and rears before winter gets here.

These guys have them for cheap at the moment

http://mazdagear.com/splash-guards-rear---cx-5.aspx

CX5RearSplashGuards.jpg

CX5FrontSplashGuards.jpg

I got them as part of the purchase and due to a backorder installed them myself. Very easy to install. The rears look big but I almost wish the fronts were bigger since that is where more crap gets thrown. I bought them due to the winter weather and the fact the last 2 mazdas I've had lost a lot of paint from the rocker panels.

I did not buy them because the front one are way too small ! they don't protect from anything or barely.

I also got mine, front, and rear, from mazdagear.com, cheaper than my dealer. Installed them myself, no drilling, no tire removel, took about 45 min. to do all four.

rjdee or Blue zoomer, can you put up pics of it if you can. Doesn't interfere too much with the whole looks of the car does it? can't find decent pictures of it already installed. Just the close ups.

Thanks. Just ordered. They were indeed the cheapest I could find online. I think the lower edge of the car is too long and straight and these will break it up nicely.

rjdee or Blue zoomer, can you put up pics of it if you can. Doesn't interfere too much with the whole looks of the car does it? can't find decent pictures of it already installed. Just the close ups.

Do these pics work for you?
IMAG1043.jpg

IMAG1042.jpg

Thanks, can't really make them out due to the shadow but the rear ones look good from what I can see in the second pic.

Got these installed over the weekend. Really liking the appearance. They're just mudflaps, but I think it makes the car look a little more finished or complete. Maybe even more purposeful :)

Anybody have any better pictures of these installed? I probably don't need them here in So Cal but if they look good I might just get them for the heck of it.

Back