TR Motorsports C3 wheels - tires - center caps - hub rings - spacers

I've got a set of TR motorsports C3 wheels and tires.

SOLD, thanks! :0)

5x114.5
17x9
+48 offset

One of the has a 2 inch scratch out the outside lip of the wheel. you don't see it unless you get right on it. To get these on a mazda, you need hub rings and a 3m spacer, which will come with these wheels. They look amazing on the mazdaspeed3. I paid 1100 for the wheels/tires/center caps/spacers with shipping.

the tires are Kumho Ecsta 4x 245 40ZR 17's. An all season high performance rated tire. I only put about 6k miles on them.

trm05.jpg

trm06.jpg

trm07.jpg

08ms301.jpg

Here is a pic to prove that I have all 4 wheels. they look white in these pics because of the sun glare.

trm08.jpg

Last edited:
Rules require that you show all (4) with the signage. Can you please update?

I'm not following... I'm not asking you to take a picture of your car. I'm asking you to take a picture of all four wheels and tires - which you should have, if indeed you are trying to sell them. Can you help me understand why that isn't possible?

SVTdriven- What he is saying is you need a picture that shows all four wheels and tires in the same picture so we know you are not just sitting there with 1 or 2 wheels and moving it around when you take the pictures. So even if you photoshopped the sign into the pictures you have posted that still would not satisfy the rules of the forum. You could just jack up one side of the car, remove both wheels and prop them up on the other side of the car and take a picture. I realize some people may not have enough jack stand so this would be the easiest method.

Ohhh, okay, I will do that.

I thought when you said I needed signs for all "4", I thought you meant all 4 pictures, not just all 4 rims.

Last edited:
Back