Coming Back to the Mazda Family

Thunderchildd

:
2013 Pearl White Mazda CX-5 AWD GT w/ Tech Package
Hi all. I have driven and loved Mazda's in the past. In March I bought a brand new 2012 Passat V6. I loved the car...until someone t-boned me and totaled it (1,000 miles on it). I went back to the dealership to see about getting a replacement and they happened to have a CX-5 GT AWD sitting there. I really liked it and I think I am going to purchase it in the next couple days. Of course it was like day and night coming from a sedan with nearly 300 hp that does sub 6 seconds 0-60, but I don't really need to drive that fast anymore being a family man and all.

Anyways, I have been lurking here and the fact that I can swap exterior bulbs to leds without having to worry about CANBUS (thank god!) is awesome, and has made me even more excited to purchase and start modding the CX-5.

Pulled the trigger; proud owner of a Pearl White CX-5 AWD, GT w/Tech Package

(rockon)

Pulled the trigger; proud owner of a Pearl White CX-5 AWD, GT w/Tech Package

(rockon)

Congrats on new CX. I've had same config for 3 months now and it's been an excellent ride.

(btw I hope nobody was hurt in VW crash)

Congrats on new CX. I've had same config for 3 months now and it's been an excellent ride.

(btw I hope nobody was hurt in VW crash)

Thanks. Luckily the Passat is a very safe car. This was no good:

2ir56s9.jpg

^ Thankfully no injuries. Based on that experience, I can see why you selected another IIHS "Top Safety Pick (CX-5).

Where in illinois are you? I don't know of many vw and mazda dealers in the same lot...Is it anderson motors by chance?

Back