Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror

Does anyone here use an aftermarket auto dimming rear view mirror WITHOUT homelink and compass? I want to see if I can get a good aftermarket one that's not too expensive since I don't need homelink/compass which the Mazda one includes. I can't seem to find one without homelink/compass.

do you really need auto dimming with having tinted windows? to me its an added bonus, i wanted it mainly for the homelink.

No sport doesnt but you cant have them tinted...like I did. More effective than a dimming mirror in my opinion, and about the same price.

I want the mazda mirror for the homelink but its $400 installed at the mazda dealership... Max i would pay is $200 installed for it

I negotiated it in the price of the car. Was 300 installed.

Edit no less, because after all my accessories they took an extra 20% off all...so 240.

When I use the "Build A Vehicle" on the Mazda website, it says the mirror with homelink/compass is $295. Is this the price of the mirror by itself with no installation? Is it easy to install by yourself since I want to save some money?

Also, it says fog lights are $350. Do they put those on for me?

That's the MSRP for the options without installation. My dealer charged me separately. You'll have to negotiate that when you buy the car.

When I use the "Build A Vehicle" on the Mazda website, it says the mirror with homelink/compass is $295. Is this the price of the mirror by itself with no installation? Is it easy to install by yourself since I want to save some money?

Also, it says fog lights are $350. Do they put those on for me?

If you custom order the car from the factory, meaning they build it just the way you want, those are the costs since they install them in factory. If you do not special order the car with them then the dealer needs to install them and you need to pay for that. These prices can be negotiated during the sale though.

Back