It's a girl question ...so cheesy I know...

mobd

:
2013 CX5 - Touring with Tech
Anybody name their CX5? I always name my vehicles and haven't come up right the right name for my Mazda CX5. It's black and to me it looks really sexy, unlike other crossovers. I just can't come up with the perfect name....

Mine is also black, and she's meaner looking than Trixie, my old Toyota Matrix. So I named the CX5: Beast.

Mine is also black, but my wife insists on calling it "Captain Clementine Von Vroomer".
Go figure. (help)

Mine is also black, but my wife insists on calling it "Captain Clementine Von Vroomer".
Go figure. (help)

(lol) (rlaugh) well at least your wife isn't searching online for a Backstreet Boys sticker to put in the back window. Yeah honey like I would let that happen. It's mainly hers but still I'm going to be driving it too and I don't want no damn Backstreet Boys sticker on the back :D

No, in my household, it's called the Mazda (since my other 2 vehicles are non-Mazda's)

Agreed, as crossovers go, it's very good looking.

You are all so out of touch. I have a Justin Bieber sticker. What 38 year old guy doesn't? Go Biebs!!!!

My kids called my Forester go-anywhere car Kabubie from the cartoon. Kabubie was the magic flying go-anywhere camel. I don't think I have named a vehicle since 1968.

How about Max as in 'Black Max'? I don't name my cars, but my kids christened our Roomba as 'Clio'.

When faced with decisions such as this, I always wonder, " What would Clint Eastwood do?"

So, my car name on Fuelly and nowhere else is Serendipity.

My CX-5 is black. For months I was convinced that my next new car would be the 2012 Subaru Impreza. The CX-5 was the dark horse that won the race. Hence, Dark Horse on fuelly.

Although mine is white as driven snow, I still refer to it as the Mazda.

We have had our White GT CX5 for a week now. My kids call her "pearly" and my wife "freedom". It somehow reminds me of the space shuttle so I'm good with "Challenger"

My black CX-5 goes simply by the name, Darkness.

darkness.jpg

Back