Music info while streaming through bluetooth

Kelme

:
2013 CX-5 Touring FWD
Hey everybody,

Had my CX-5 for a week now and Im loving it, cant find a single thing to complaint about (Im a very easygoing person).

The one thing that I noticed is that when using the Bluetooth to play music from the iphone (4) sometimes you would get the music info to show in the screen and sometimes it doesnt. Ive seen it working with both itunes and Pandora which I find pretty cool but like I said it just works sometimes. The same thing happens with my wife iphone. Other than that the Bluetooth and iphone combination works very good. Does somebody know how to get the music info to show on the screen all the time? I'm not an audiophile so I'm not very good at this.

Hey everybody,

Had my CX-5 for a week now and I’m loving it, can’t find a single thing to complaint about (I’m a very easygoing person).

The one thing that I noticed is that when using the Bluetooth to play music from the iphone (4) sometimes you would get the music info to show in the screen and sometimes it doesn’t. I’ve seen it working with both itunes and Pandora which I find pretty cool but like I said it just works sometimes. The same thing happens with my wife iphone. Other than that the Bluetooth and iphone combination works very good. Does somebody know how to get the music info to show on the screen all the time? I'm not an audiophile so I'm not very good at this.

Me too, usually if you disconnect and reconnect the artist and song info will come back, but sometimes not. it's kind of hit or miss. other members have posted that using USB with phones nets better performance and cures a lot of the bluetooth problems.

My counter to that though is that there is still a problem with the bluetooth connection that needs to be fixed.

With the USB you would get all the info and yes the sound is a little bit better but I kind of prefer the Bluetooth option since I don’t need to take the phone out of my pocket (I already lost count on how many times I have left my phone plug in to the car). The sound quality is more than good enough for me and so far it has worked more than ok with no issues.

Back