Greetings from Arizona

dmw

:
'13 CX5 Touring
We just purchased our CX5 from Chapman Mazda on Saturday. The plan was to just test drive the car, but since they happened to have a pre-owned "program" car with the options that we wanted, we decided to trade in the '04 Ford Escape for our Pearl White Touring edition with AWD, Tech package, Bose/Moonroof.

We just ordered some Katzskin leather covers, which will be installed by the dealer.

If anybody local to AZ is interested in trading their 19" wheels for our 17" ones, please let me know.

Here's a pic from the weekend. That pearl paint looks great in the bright AZ sun.

cx5_1.jpg

Nice! I traded my 05 escape for a white cx5 gt. Welcome!

Cool. Where are you from in Canada? I've been to Vancouver, Calgary, and Mississauga for my clients in the past couple years. It's a nice place (in the summer :))

Winterpeg(Winnipeg) Manitoba. Yeah we have nice summers but the winters are horrible. Hence why I always buy awd vehicles. Hey, if you have winter wheels left from you escape, it turns out they will likely work on the cx5 as well. Same bolt pattern and similar size overall diameter. I plan to use my steel 16" ers and winter tires from the escape.

Edit: oops. Never mind about the winter wheels. Just noticed you are from arizona. Lol

Last edited:
Back