7+ year Mazda owner, new to the forum

Jcarte29

:
2002 Mazda 626
Hey everyone, J. Austin here. Ive been readin the forum for a week or so, happy to be a part of it officially. Proud owner of a 2002 Mazda 626, and soon to be a 2013 Mazda CX-5! (Ordered and currently in production).

Any stories you might have about your Mazda "order" if you have done so would be welcome. I also work at a Mazda dealership as a salesman, so I try to be up to date about the latest current Mazda news.

Welcome Jim to CX-5 section, hope your new ride arrives soon.

Hi J. Which trim line did you go with?

Thank yah for the welcome everyone, I went with a Touring, and I added a auto-dim mirror with compass, wheel locks and a cargo cover. When it arrives I am going to add a roof rack/side rails and all weather floor mats :D

And my impatient curiosity got the best of me earlier, as I did a search of Mazdas equipped *exactly* like mine that are already in dealer inventory, and there were absolutely NONE lol so I feel a little more justified in waiting...

It's hard though, and I am sure I am annoying my sales manager asking him once a week if it's been produced yet LOL.

Quick update that I don't think is worthy of a completely new post, but my CX-5 has been issued a VIN! :) Production scheduled for Friday (6/29), and still about 7 weeks until I take delivery, I can't wait!!

My CX-5 should arrive TOMORROW, 8/11! I am soooooooooooooooooo ready, slightly ahead of schedule, which is JUST FINE by me. Today I ordered a cargo tray for the back, just ready to get the deal done.

I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I am just waitin for Santa to bring my car LOL.

PS- It helps that it shows up in inventory on mazdausa.com at my dealer, part of the reason I am confident it is close by...

Back