Setup vehicle possible ?

ritmia

Hi, I've got a new CX-5, and I'm very happy :)

Now, I'm studying all the features, but I've seen I can't setup vehicle because this option is grey ???
On the manual, is wrote I can change some options, for instance change the closure with the advanced key all doors, or not ???

Thanks a lot
Ciao

Make sure it's running or it's in accessory mode (hit the start button twice with your foot off the brake pedal)

Make sure it's running or it's in accessory mode (hit the start button twice with your foot off the brake pedal)
Hi, thanks about your answer, but I haven't understood ...
Do you mean automatic drive ??? Because my CX-5 is manual drive
Grazie, ciao

Hi, thanks about your answer, but I haven't understood ...
Do you mean automatic drive ??? Because my CX-5 is manual drive
Grazie, ciao

Accessory mode is when your car is turned off but running the accessories (ie windows). It does not matter if your driving a manual transmission or not...

So turn your car off. Press the start button once, then press it again (you will be able to access the windows) and then make the changes.

Accessory mode is when your car is turned off but running the accessories (ie windows). It does not matter if your driving a manual transmission or not...

So turn your car off. Press the start button once, then press it again (you will be able to access the windows) and then make the changes.
OK, now I understand :)
After work, I'll try it, ciao

Back