VIS Racing CF Hood, Nextmod CF Grille, Tein Basic Coilovers

- Fits 2004-2009 Mazda3 hatchback (non-Speed)
- Both pieces are 8/10 condition easily, a few nicks and one microscopic clearcoat bubble, otherwise in impeccable condition. I tried to showcase any faults, but they are so tiny it's hard to notice.

Asking $350 + Shipping for the Hood and $160 + Shipping for the grille
MSRP for the hood is $760
http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Mazda/3/2004-2009-3/Carbon-Fiber-Product-2483/Hood-2484/2004-2009-Mazda-3-Hb-Oem-Carbon-Fiber-Hood.html
MSRP for the grille is ~$300

Located in Columbus, Ohio and would strongly recommend local pickup or meeting halfway just due to the size of the hood.

IMG_1460.jpg

IMG_1461.jpg

Picture of the nick, about the length of a penny:

IMG_1462.jpg

Here's the best picture I could get of the clearcoat "bubble", it is absolutely tiny and can't be seen unless you really focus on finding it. For reference, it is dead center above the projector. Can't see it? That's how tiny it is.:

IMG_1463.jpg

Fitment is very good:

IMG_1464.jpg

IMG_1465.jpg

Clearcoat nick on the grille:

IMG_1466.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

IMG_1467.jpg

Underside, uses stock latch location:

IMG_1468.jpg

IMG_1469.jpg

IMG_1481.jpg

SOLD! Tein Basic Coilovers SOLD!

Last edited:
ill have the money when i get paid in two weeks. if you still have them i may take them off your hands. but one more question. do you have a pic of them on the car turned all the way down? or close to it?

ill have the money when i get paid in two weeks. if you still have them i may take them off your hands. but one more question. do you have a pic of them on the car turned all the way down? or close to it?

DSC05619-1.jpg

DSC05620.jpg

DSC05623.jpg

Just eyeballing it from my settings I had here, the front could go down another 1/2-3/4 of an inch, and the rears might have had another 1/8-1/4 inch left in them.
- Alternatively, if you wanted to be like the hellaflush crowd, you can always modify the spring perches and get an additional 1/4 inch or so beyond that, but I tend to value function > form so I never went stupid low with these.

Last edited:
How can I ensure the Hood would be OK shipping? When I bought my hatchdoor cf they had a private company deliver it.....I want ur Hood I'll pm u

How can I ensure the Hood would be OK shipping? When I bought my hatchdoor cf they had a private company deliver it.....I want ur Hood I'll pm u

Just pay for the extra insurance... if it breaks during shipping, you get refunded.

Sorry for the slow response, I've been traveling abroad and this is the first time I have had internet in almost two weeks. southendskin210, in terms of safety, it's a matter of declaring the value of the package as well as noting that it ought to be marked as "fragile". I was able to source a box from a car dealership that was from an OEM replacement hood of some sort. Beyond that, newspaper, styrofoam packing material, and a s*** ton of packing peanuts was how I had planned on shipping. If you are still interested, let me know. Also, you would want the grille as well, correct?

Sorry about the slow response, it turns out my source for the box bailed on me, so I'm back to square one and have to find a box.

Back