OEM RX-7 16" Wheels PC'ed Black with Direzzas

I have for sale a set of stock RX-7 OEM wheels powdercoated black with stock sized Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Spec tires.

The wheels themselves are in used, but good condition with no bends or cracks. They were professionally powdercoated ($100 a piece.) The paint has a few minor chips, but look great overall.

The tires mounted are practically brand new 225/50/16 Dunlop Direzza Sport Z1 Star Specs. I have under 1,000 miles on them and 2 track events. Almost brand new. I bought these brand new last April from Tire Rack and they have been mounted on the car, with the car on jack stands (no flat spots)

$825 plus shipping

Will separate for $500 for the wheels plus shipping and $400 for the tires plus shipping.

For quicker responses to inquiries, please email me at [removed]

Local pick up preferred in central Massachusetts or Providence, RI (whichever is most convenient for you).

Thanks.

IMG_9903.jpg

IMG_9934.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

IMG_1778.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_4661.jpg

IMG_4662.jpg

IMG_4663.jpg

IMG_4664.jpg

IMG_4665.jpg

IMG_4666.jpg

IMG_4667.jpg

IMG_4668.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's gonna need some proper signage in order to sell on here. Wheels and tires look good though :)

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks!
(2thumbs)

My CCWs are just about wrapped up with the new rubber on its way. It would be a shame to leave these wheels on these awesome tires just sitting in the garage.

Back