Mud guards and window visor

Water

:
CX-5
Does any of your car has mud guard or window visor or both accessories, thinking to install it but not sure what it looks like prior to purchase. If you do could you share some photos? Thx :)

Just a heads up, the rear mud guards look a bit goofy on the car. Sort of like a kid with too big of shoes on. It's not enough for me to take them off and they do their job very well, they just look a little fat. I'll try to get a decent pick up here. The fronts look great.

the mazda ones have special clips that snap into the window frames, takes a lil more work than the generic stick on kind but should hold up better, i like mine

the rear mud guards look a bit goofy on the car. .
I don't agree on that one. Irrespective, I think that they're well worth getting. I drove without them for the first two weeks and the paintwork behind both the front and rear wheels got covered in dirt, especially after rain.
A hint for Australian owners interested in getting splash guards - you can buy the set of four (genuine parts) on eBay from the USA and have them shipped here express post for a combined purchase amd shipping cost that is 40% of the Australian dealer cost!!

I don't agree on that one. Irrespective, I think that they're well worth getting. I drove without them for the first two weeks and the paintwork behind both the front and rear wheels got covered in dirt, especially after rain.
A hint for Australian owners interested in getting splash guards - you can buy the set of four (genuine parts) on eBay from the USA and have them shipped here express post for a combined purchase amd shipping cost that is 40% of the Australian dealer cost!!

Hi Jock,

Can you take a photo with your mud guard?
the links above show only segment, I would love to see the whole car from the side, front and rear review. If you could take a couple photo for me that would help a brother out thanks.

Back