unloading my parts all over the webz FMIC,COBB, Midpipe,CAI+TIH,ForgeBPV

Going back to stock to buy a van or truck for my tinting and detailing business. decided to list these parts on a few different forums today since i got the time. still have some other stuff to remove, but what i have off right now is cluttering my garage. these parts came off my car working flawlessly together.

turboXs midpipe sold shipped. great addition to freeing up the exhaust on youre car definitely helps. good compromise to not wanting to remove the downpipe.extra 02bunghole. removing the resonators and adding this made my car sound grumpy as hell.
Forge BPV 90.00$ shipped. ninja clang style bypass action which i always loved. got all shims and springs always serviced every few months.
midpipebpv.jpg

AEM cold air intake and midievil turbo inlet 180$shipped. this intake and tip combo gives that nice loud vacum noise when going into boost. i never had any water ingesting probs on my car and it tends to rain alot here in the winter time so no worrys there. has air straightener that came in kit. my fuel trims were never far off making calibrating pretty easy for me. intake is 50 state legal too. blah. can also be used as a short ram intake with a different filter which ill supply if thats what it takes to make a deal. the inlet is color matched to the intake.
intaketip.jpg

thank you for looking.
nameuse.jpg

Last edited:
You also need your username in the sign with all items for sale. How soon can you get new pics?

Back