Iphone problem

Hi Folks....

Got the GT + tech package

When I have my Phone in the car, Bluetooth goes on... When I try to play the music, for a reason, each time my Iphone volume is down at 0 and I need to unlock manually the phone and boost the sound to have a sound in the car...

also, when I plug my iphone in usb cable, I need to unplug it, replug it about 2-3 times to make it work...

What is the problem?

Thanx!

Hmmm mine is working flawlessly...is your iPhones software up to date?

I have this issue also. I believe it happens when Bluetooth streaming is activated whilst trying to play music via the USB cable. Manually turning off bluetooth streaming on the head unit or selecting Dock connector on the iPhone fixes the issue, however this setting is not saved and I need to do this almost every time I get in the car.
Hmmm mine is working flawlessly...is your iPhones software up to date?
I'm running an iPhone 4 on ios 5.0.1 what are you 2 running?

I'm having issues as well with iphone 4---looked in the manual and only stateds that it is compatible with 3G and 3GS----what the that is so 2008

Had this problem. Seems to happen when going from Bluetooth to cable tether. The iPhone output has to be switched from "Mazda" to "dock connector".

I have just installed Bluetooth Service Manager on my iphone. It seems to have solved this issue. Only thing is you need to have jailbroken your idevice.

Update: After a couple of hours testing I can confirm that it works flawlessly running on iOS 5.1.1

Last edited:
Back