Mazda financing questions - what to expect? o

:
Pearl White AWD GT w/Tech
Folks,

I am finalizing an order today and going over the dealership to sign some papers for my GT/Tech/AWD CX-5.

I wanted to know what I should be aware of before signing anyting in regards to financing as I know a lot of dealers can make some cash on the side with gimmicks/behind the scenes stuff.

One thing I wanted to ask if this Origination Fee. Is that something I should be paying? And if so, what is it usually? $500?

Prepaid service, extended warranties, exterior and interior treatments are the usual way to line pockets of Finance manager. I only heard the first 2 at Mazda dealer when I bought CX-5 in March.

Like drugs, just say no.

I bit on the extended warranty for 1500. I know its a few hundred higher than I could have paid, but I got him down from his initial asking of 2500. (100k mile 7 years, $100 deductible actual mazda warranty not 3rd party). I figured since the whole skyactive platform is so new and technology filled, it'd be worth it for piece of mind. (I'll drive 100k miles in about 6 years).

Good price for a real Mazda warranty extention, for those sure of long term ownership. Thanks for the info.

Back