AkoSiHarold_510's For Sale Thread

Please PM me if you have any questions. thanks

TWM Performance complete short shifter plate kit (revised version)
- Used for about 4k miles, few minor scratches
- will fit 2007-2012 Mazdaspeed3
- $100 Shipped

TWMSSP.jpg

Last edited:
The shift knob sign also needs a date, please update as soon as possible.

I would not purchase anything from this person at all. I payed for the hids on Friday and didnt get a message back till last night, and that was after I messaged him. I will say he was at least honest enough to refund the money, which I was not worried because I would have just disputed it. Very unprofessional IMHO, and this is why I won't support this forum and donate. I have purchased multiple items from msf.org with 0 issues. Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand unprofessionalism from folk selling stuff.
Ryan

So you paid Friday and got a message back Sunday night?
Doesn't sound too unreason to me but I guess I really don't know all the details.
I paid for shift knob yesterday, guess I'll see how things pan out for me.

Sorry didn't put everything in he messages back saying that he wasnt able to sell to me because he gave them to his brother

you mean people have lives other then the forums... no way! Seriously two days isnt nothing to get worked up about. Im also in the same boat as badinfluence.

I would not purchase anything from this person at all. I payed for the hids on Friday and didnt get a message back till last night, and that was after I messaged him. I will say he was at least honest enough to refund the money, which I was not worried because I would have just disputed it. Very unprofessional IMHO, and this is why I won't support this forum and donate. I have purchased multiple items from msf.org with 0 issues. Sorry for the rant, I just can't stand unprofessionalism from folk selling stuff.
Ryan

i really do apologize for that. i have no choice but to help my brother out first.

So you paid Friday and got a message back Sunday night?
Doesn't sound too unreason to me but I guess I really don't know all the details.
I paid for shift knob yesterday, guess I'll see how things pan out for me.

i posted the tracking info on Paypal. thanks!

Got my shift knob, no complaints here.
Super fast shipping, great packaging(prob overkill) and its in like new condition.
Thanks again!

Back