Finally got it! + questions

Hi!

I got my CX 5 GT + tech package today. Sorry for my bad english I'm a french canadian!

First, I'm impressed buy the fuel average... 8.5 l/100 km already with 20% city and 80% road... for the first 50 km...

Second, those Xenon with adaptive lights are awesome... for me, the driver, because I see everything...

Question: For those with the hitch, where are your lights connector? They put mine on the spare tire... where are yours?

Did you update your Sim Card with recent maps for those with nav?

Thanx

Hi!

Question: For those with the hitch, where are your lights connector? They put mine on the spare tire... where are yours?
Thanx

My lights connector is similar to yours. It is on a flexible flat lead in the spare tyre well.

I have updated the sim card several times using Tomtom Home on my PC. It updated the maps and I also purchased the speed camera data. I will be checking for updates every 2-3 weeks. No problems in using the software.

Salut!

et bienvenue, probably a big change from your STI!!! ;) I am on the Montreal-subaru-club also.... I had 2 subarus in the past.

As for the update for the card, I did update mine once and did not see any big changes.

Which color did you get ?

My hitch was installed by the dealer as a negotiated extra. My wiring harness ends just to the left side of the receiver where the flat plug is mounted to the hitch itself. It is protected with a rubber boot. I wonder if your dealers just didn't fully install it? Interesting to note also that the wiring harness came from Canada!

Salut!

et bienvenue, probably a big change from your STI!!! ;) I am on the Montreal-subaru-club also.... I had 2 subarus in the past.

As for the update for the card, I did update mine once and did not see any big changes.

Which color did you get ?

Black... I hesitated white or black and finally I took black because of my black and red sea-doo!!!

Big change with my STI, but I can't go fast anymore, tickets are $$$ and fuel cost is also a problem...

I also ordered a GT with tech package in Qubec city (Beauport). I ordered it on April 24th, and I was told I should get it in July... I gave them 4 colour options, hoping I can get it faster if I'm more flexible on this.

When did you order yours, and how long did you wait for it?

Hi, I ordered mine on march 24th... Was supposed to get it in april first but then they told me june... But dealer made a trade to get mine faster so I got it around last week!

Hi!

I got my CX 5 GT + tech package today. Sorry for my bad english I'm a french canadian!

First, I'm impressed buy the fuel average... 8.5 l/100 km already with 20% city and 80% road... for the first 50 km...

Second, those Xenon with adaptive lights are awesome... for me, the driver, because I see everything...

Thanx

1. Xenon's are brilliant! Agree completely.
2. SD Card update maps - very easy. Download software from TomTom and done.

Ordered mine in Mtl on April 19th. Was told it was in Vancouver last Friday May 11th. Should be getting this week or next I hope. Ordered GS in Silver. J'ai trop hate!!!

Ordered mine in Mtl on April 19th. Was told it was in Vancouver last Friday May 11th. Should be getting this week or next I hope. Ordered GS in Silver. J'ai trop hate!!!

My car was on that same shipment and I received it here in Oregon last Tuesday. You should be getting it very soon. I love mine!

Back