FS:2002 Mazda Protege5 aka BeesKnees

After thinking about this and talking with girlfriend (aka future baby momma), i have decided to put my car up for sale. Ive had this car since 2010 and has been nothing but great. This car has never really given me any problems but i need something bigger. I have some mods (listed below) but mechanically its stock with the exception of a k&n drop in filter. I will post here for a week before i put it on craigslist (houston) because you guys deserve first dibs. Price is pretty firm but no reasonable offer will be rejected.
Mods:
Moog front endlinks
Fog light covers
12k hids
Acura tsx projectors with blackout headlights
Roof rack delete strips
Shorty attenna
AUTO EXE chassis braces
Mazda6 rear wiper conv.
Lid-less cupholders
Yellow speed coilovers
18' Nissan Altima SeR wheels w/ 215 35 no name tires (5mm spacer in rear)
Custom made rear endlinks by: HKPRO5
L.e.Ds on rear liscense plate & interior
Viper remote start alarm+ stock keyless entry system still on car but disabled
Also have used synthetic mobil1 oil since day one
And i have new (not installed) taiwan made motor mounts that will come with car

Cons are few but are reflected on price:
Problaby will need a brake job soon as my brake light came on a few times this morning (5-13-12)
Sometimes the door locks dont close all the way causing me to manually lock them
Oh and one of the 'custom' healights (passenger one) needs to be realigned.

Thats it. Oh wait the price, almost forgot. Im asking 5k.
I bought for 5500 in 2010. And mods added up were near 3k. No one in their right mind will pay 8500 for a 10 yr old car, i know i wont, so im letting it go for this price only on here, it will be higher on craigslist. Again you guys care as much for your cars as i do, i want a good homoe fo this baby. Also, some of the paint is starting to fade and chip. I am the second owner, blue title, oh and mileage is at 132k
No part outs as of today, so dont ask
Here are some pics for reference
May52012.jpg
[/IMG]
20120427_190101.jpg
[/IMG]
20120310_191357.jpg
[/IMG]
20120311_145632.jpg
[/IMG]
20120308_102431.jpg
[/IMG]
2012-03-04132202.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Forgot about the wrinkle black valve cover
Also the roof rack will be included in the sale and the original valve cover
( there is a for sale thread on those items, mod please close that thread. Thanks

Trading this in on wednesday of next week, only getting $3500 trade in!!
Anyone show up with atleast that gets it!
Car is in Houston Texas.

Wish you were closer and I had more time. Im selling my wrx this week (hopefully) to get out of a car payment, and should have what your asking left over. Free bump for a great looking p5!

Last edited:
Back