Introduction - Member from Germany

CX-5 Driver

:
Mazda CX-5, 177 hp Diesel auto, Sportsline, crystal pearl white
Hi forum,

I'm from Germany and I'll get my new CX-5 in August (if it comes on schedule with no more delays). It will be a crystal pearl white Diesel Sportsline AWD with 175 hp, automatic transmission and black leather seats.

Pictures will follow as soon as the car arrives.

It is nice to have a forum here where a lot of people already have their CX-5 and can give some reviews on the car based on personal experience as the official start in Germany was end of April 2012.

Greetings from Germany, CX-5 Driver

Welcome to the forum,

Europe and Japan always seem to get the better model of what is available.

Most likely reason I chose a 3 year lease on my 2015 CX-5. If the diesel is available in the USA come 2018 I'll make the swap.

(hi)Hallo und herzlich willkommen!

gruss gott!. warte, das war in 2012 geschrieben lol
52.gif
(stupid)

This isn't the German Chess Club forum?! (confused) (outie)

Last edited:
Welcome CX-5 driver. You will enjoy your new rig with all that torque.

Welcome, Your car sounds nice, I have a white AWD Diesel leather too, Great
We do have members on the forum that have ECU tunes for your car too ( 0-100 in 6.6Sec ) be sure to check that out.

Hi forum,

I'm from Germany and I'll get my new CX-5 in August (if it comes on schedule with no more delays). It will be a crystal pearl white Diesel Sportsline AWD with 175 hp, automatic transmission and black leather seats.
Pictures will follow as soon as the car arrives.
It is nice to have a forum here where a lot of people already have their CX-5 and can give some reviews on the car based on personal experience as the official start in Germany was end of April 2012.
Greetings from Germany, CX-5 Driver

I was visiting Germany a couple of weeks ago, on holiday.
I noticed a decent number of CX-5's around. All in all, not as many Mazdas as I would've thought or expected to see. In fact, not tons of Japanese makes at all. I hope it isn't their tourists which dissuade you all from Japanese makes? LOL

On a side note, the Gen 3 wagon MZ6 is so super sexy. Saw quite a few of them.

Back