My new CX-5 Touring FWD Stormy Blue Mica!

plemieux

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD Stormy Blue Mica
Hey everyone, finally pulled the trigger at Mazda Knoxville.

image.jpg

This is probably the sexiest car I have ever owned. The touring has so much tech it is unreal. Planning on going over the mazdaparts.org and buying the Nav module. Seems like a fairly easy DIY install. Anyone have experience with this yet?

May be away from forum a while. Currently coming up with excuses to take this thing out on the road all the time.

I did this at the dealer after we finally agreed on the numbers

Awesome buy! I never saw any of that color on my hunt. I would have seriously considered it. I saw the other blue but felt it was a little bold. I'm still thrilled with mine after a couple weeks. Still parking it at the back of parking lots!!!

Show some interior pics with the doors open to show the contrast of the dark blue paint and the sand interior. I do like the outside color a lot, but can't stand to own light cloth interior. Looks good though.

image-2.jpg

image-1-1.jpg

image-1.jpg

Some photos of the "sand interior." I have never owned a car with this light of a color interior. I was a little nervous at first, but it is really starting to grow on me.

LOVE this color but I really wish you could get the darker interior. :-(

Look how freakin thick those back seat bottom cushions are! So comfy!

I just don't understand the colors. They make no sense at all. Black seatbelts????? Everything's black except for the seats themselves.

do you drive in the backseat?

I'm not knockin it, but there's no way i'd get that color scheme. I'm glad you like it.

Black seatbelts and steering wheel are fine, won't show fingerprints. Very European how they used black on all the upper door and dash surfaces to minimize reflections in bright sun. I've owned cars with tan leather interiors, no problem, just requires extra care and cleaning.

Look how freakin thick those back seat bottom cushions are! So comfy!

Thick-looking, but if you look underneath it's mostly empty space and air.

But they are a nice height and the headroom is still good despite height.

Some photos of the "sand interior." I have never owned a car with this light of a color interior. I was a little nervous at first, but it is really starting to grow on me.

Very nice exterior color, this particular blue is available on the CX-7 but not on the CX-5 here in Canada, would have seriously considered it otherwise even if I'm not entirely sold on the sand interior.

I got a fwd cx5 touring. Wife got upset that we were driving her Mazda 3 everywhere. My 2011 Mustang got 16-17 mpg on my driving. The cx5 At 1200 miles it's at 31-35 mpg average.

We like having the room and comfort of it. It's not fast at all. But I have 20 years driving mustangs and I now ride bicycles for the rush of speed.

Back