Bluetooth and Nav on a Sport?

plemieux

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD Stormy Blue Mica
I noticed you can add Bluetooth as an option to the base Sport model. Does this also add the 5.8" touch screen?

Also, does anyone know if you can add Nav to a Sport model? I am really wanting the manual transmission with the 35 hwy mpg.

I noticed you can add Bluetooth as an option to the base Sport model. Does this also add the 5.8" touch screen?

Also, does anyone know if you can add Nav to a Sport model? I am really wanting the manual transmission with the 35 hwy mpg.

Yes I have a sport with the bluetooth option and it adds the 5.8" touch screen with HD radio. You can also add the nav module in then since you already have the touch screen. Mine came factory with the touch screen not a dealer addon.

Yes I have a sport with the bluetooth option and it adds the 5.8" touch screen with HD radio. You can also add the nav module in then since you already have the touch screen. Mine came factory with the touch screen not a dealer addon.

Cool that is good news. What about the backup cam? Does that come with the touchscreen as well?

Cool that is good news. What about the backup cam? Does that come with the touchscreen as well?

No, that is only on the touring model. All it is the radio + hd radio stations + bluetooth and the option to add nav if you like.

Ended up going with the Touring after all. Just received the nav unit from mazdaparts.org. Installed in about 10 minutes. Nav rocks! Such a nice interface!

Back