Chrome Doors Handle Caps

Of course styling is subjective, but I don't think they look good on a CX-5. They might look better on other cars with more brightwork around windows, etc. Unlike many cars, the CX-5 has no chrome on sides so this tends to clash.

Of course styling is subjective, but I don't think they look good on a CX-5. They might look better on other cars with more brightwork around windows, etc. Unlike many cars, the CX-5 has no chrome on sides so this tends to clash.

I tend to agree but thinking of my wifes '12 Sorento, it doesn't have chrome on the sides except for the handles and looks ok. Hers is black too like in this picture.

kia-sorento-03.jpg

I tend to agree but thinking of my wifes '12 Sorento, it doesn't have chrome on the sides except for the handles and looks ok. Hers is black too like in this picture.

View attachment 193858

That does look good, especially from that angle, chrome complements the brightwork on grill.

Nice ride btw, I like the Sorrento, Optima, Sportages.

That does look good, especially from that angle, chrome complements the brightwork on grill.

Nice ride btw, I like the Sorrento, Optima, Sportages.

Thanks, the sorento is nice but gas mpg stinks in the city way worse than advertised. The added space is nice though.
Father in law has the optima turbo and thats a nice ride but again mpg stinks vs advertised. And a friend has the sportage again nice ride but a bit too small and once again mpg is very different than advertised. I'll personally stick with Mazda, they haven't let me down yet.

Back