FS: Mazdaspeed6 Go Fast-Err Parts

Sorry to say, sold the Speed last night, family growning and needed something with more room. Sad day, but I have some parts I removed and would like to pass along to my fellow board members :)

Ok, so here it goes...

MSD Dashhawk - Still works, reads, logs everything - only can't connect to computer to download logs.... But very useful to see whats going on inside that DISI motor you got.
Asking $50 plus shipping -- SOLD
IMG_2277.jpg

IMG_2279.jpg

TurboSmart Dual Port BOV - Like New, minor mark where engine cover rubbed, but never leaked, sounded sweet!
Asking $150 plus shipping -- SOLD
IMG_2280.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2283.jpg

Mazdaspeed CAI - Dry Style Washable Filter, all hardware included
Asking $100 plus shipping -- SOLD
IMG_2290.jpg

IMG_2288.jpg

CP-E 3" Stainless Cat Back Single Exit With Street Unit Test Pipe - sweet gains, sweet melody from the rear - SOLD
Asking $200 plus shipping
IMG_2293.jpg

IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

IMG_2294.jpg

COBB Turbo Inlet Pipe - less than 2 months old - Now this, with the CAI made the speed sound like a beast, awesome turbo spool, BOV sounded sweet with it too!!
Asking $100 plus shipping -- SOLD
IMG_2285.jpg

IMG_2286.jpg

ProSport Analog AFR - Got it, never got around to install it -- SOLD
Asking $30 plus shipping
IMG_2296.jpg

IMG_2298.jpg

My Zip Code is 77546, I do PayPal, and will take care of the rest once everything is squared away. No Prices are set in stone guys, feel free to make me a offer and its all yours. Always, please feel free to PM with questions, comments are concerns, no complaints please ;)

Sad day, car really screamed with all these parts installed, and once it was back to stock, well...

Last edited:
Why can't you connect the DashHawk to the computer? Are you missing a cable or the software or is the port bad? I might be interested. Can it read Fuel Pressure?

Why can't you connect the DashHawk to the computer? Are you missing a cable or the software or is the port bad? I might be interested. Can it read Fuel Pressure?

It reads everything, just wont connect when connected to a computer. The COMM port inside the DH is messed up, common problem with them, and since MSD is no longer supporting them, can't be repaired. But yes, you can see fuel, knock, boost, everything - its sweet other than not being able to download logs to a computer.

Ive Got money ready for the dashhawk... I have a working one, this will make a perfect extra for leaving in the car...

Damn those were some good deals I missed!!

Money sent for the turbosmart!!thanks for the deal!!

Back