Aftermarket DRL lighting

Not sure if I like these DRL's or the mazda ones better, here are the pics from the site.

ledtagfahrlichtmazdacx5.jpg

All I could say is love the rims on their CX5.

Sickest CX5 I have seen! Wish there was more information about it. Where did those inserts where the fog lights are come from? What size rim/tire combo? It also looks like the headlight housing is different. Maybe no amber reflector?
Sexy

Ok here is the info you guys are requesting.

This cx5 is from Germany website is http://www.ath-hinsberger.de

Rims: 20 inch Zoll RadSatz Tigeron, Tire combo seems to be 255-45-20 according to the packages sold on the site. Price for wheels and tires 1899.00 Eur. On the site you can find the rims under cx7

For the LED's their are 2 different option 498 or 508 Eur, not sure what the difference is.

But I have to agree that's one sweet looking CX5.

Wow, looking good on 20's. 245-45-20 would be closer match in tire sizing.

Im really curious how the wiring for this works.

Is there an unused cable hidden in the car for the OEM LED DRLs that would disable the DRLS function on the headlights?

Ok here is the info you guys are requesting.

This cx5 is from Germany website is http://www.ath-hinsberger.de

Rims: 20 inch Zoll RadSatz Tigeron, Tire combo seems to be 255-45-20 according to the packages sold on the site. Price for wheels and tires 1899.00 Eur. On the site you can find the rims under cx7

For the LED's their are 2 different option 498 or 508 Eur, not sure what the difference is.

But I have to agree that's one sweet looking CX5.

If you translate the page via google, the difference is a position light? What that means... No idea.
No e-instructions posted.

It looks like it replaces the fog light assy with theirs.
Waste of money of you already have fogs.

Im really curious how the wiring for this works.

Is there an unused cable hidden in the car for the OEM LED DRLs that would disable the DRLS function on the headlights?

there are no oem led drl's its either single task drls (with xenon's) or low-powered highbeams (with standard halogens)

those are some aftermarket stuff, not stock mazda lights

Yeah, I sent them an e-mail and no luck.

I went to my local dealer and asked if they could try to get stuff sent here from the EU markets, or talk to their local MAZDA rep to see if there is any planned support.
Their answer after a few days was that the bean counters at MAZDA, at least for right now don't think the US market will spend the extra money for these, thus they didn't even bother to offer them to us. Maybe later this year? Contact your local dealer and try from your side. With enough people asking for it, perhaps it will work it's way up their chain and we'll get the option.

Part number for LED DRL: KD45-V5-750
P/N for Harness for Halogen Lights: KD53-V5-751
P/N for Harness (unknown if required if already installed): KD45-V5-751

Trying to find a place that will ship to US with P/N's

those rims are awesome!

edit:

Is it the Grey Metro or they have different colors in Europe?
We're actually on the fence between the Grey and Black...

Last edited:
Back