adjusting stereo settings?

jp89

:
mazda cx 5
Hey.. i just picked up my new cx 5 yesterday and it has the 6 speaker stereo system, and I'm not really liking the stereo in it.. i will eventually swap it out until i get a little more money. but i was wondering what sound setting sounds great, like i mean for the bass, treble settings, i've been playing around with it but i just can't get it to sound the way i want it! does anybody have a setting that they have used and it sounds great?

Mine is kind of boomy bass on the SPORT model

-3 bass +1 treble works for me

I have no idea how ACL still work or if its even working... ACL level 1 -7 what? manual has minimal info on it

Mine is kind of boomy bass on the SPORT model

-3 bass +1 treble works for me

I have no idea how ACL still work or if its even working... ACL level 1 -7 what? manual has minimal info on it

I think its the auto volume leveling. Meaning the sound gets gradually louder depending on your speed to compensate for road noise. 0 = no change in sound, 7 = greatest increase in sound from a stop.

Unless they fixed it from 2008, the ALC is not great. For me it sometimes actually got louder when I came to a stop and seemed to mess with the bass at higher volumes.

ALC is subtle in the CX-5 (Bose system) and works well enough.

I had to put the bass down to -6, just too muddy thump.... thats what you get with using a dual cone speaker. so eager to upgrade

I had to put the bass down to -6, just too muddy thump.... thats what you get with using a dual cone speaker. so eager to upgrade

Im so pleased with my polks. They are cheap speakers and sound worlds better. The stock speakers in this car are among the worst of any car ive heard. Nothing but muddy bass.

I have touring model with 6 speakers. I use -2 bass +1 or sometimes +2 on the treble. Works fine for me

Back