Door handles

gdbarckley

:
Mazda CX-5
First time Mazda owner. Got a silver CX5 touring with roof rails this weekend. Love it so far, 30.7 avg mpg. My question is do y'all think I will be able to install the push button door handles at some point?

Me too, never seen one with roof rails.

btw - Is it hard to post pics here? Can we just post attachments?

This is my CX-5 with rails. I also put the all weather rubber mats and rubber mat in the cargo area. I love how the rails look on the silver.
0421121443.jpg

wow that looks nice with the roof racks. Could I trouble you for a profile shot of the CX5?

Did you install the roof rack or did the dealer? On the CX7 and CX9 there is a cutout in the rubber channel to get to the screw bases to screw the racks on. The directions for the CX5 have you pull the rubber out of the channel and cut it. I'll order my roof racks in a bit. Seems lile silver is the only color they come in.

I had them mounted by the dealer. I have only seen them in silver.
0428122131.jpg
Finally got around to adding the side shot.

Some of the sleekist roof rails out there. Thanks for pic.

Door buttons

First time Mazda owner. Got a silver CX5 touring with roof rails this weekend. Love it so far, 30.7 avg mpg. My question is do y'all think I will be able to install the push button door handles at some point?

Have you installed the security lock buttons? If so, where did you find them? Thanks

Back