Why the different in the front exterior?

x_abe81

:
Mazda 3
Guys,

I am wondering why the new CX-5 sell in the markent has different look in front compared to the one I saw last year when they first launch the car (can't remember when/where). The front was looking more stylish and masculine!
Here the comparison:-

(wow)(eyeballs)

Attachments

• mazda-cx-5-2.jpg
    mazda-cx-5-2.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 702
  • Mazda-CX-5-2012-released.jpg
    Mazda-CX-5-2012-released.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 657
The car in your first pic was the concept for the Cx5, they always look better the production models :(

yeah, concept car indeed. Is there anyway we could refurbish the CX-5 to look similar? i am particularly interested with the steel that connect the front headlights/bumper.(hippy)

with the steel that connect the front headlights/bumper.

It still does. Just more subtle.
The photo you provided above is an Australian model (Victorian number plates). The New Zealand car is identical.

The following is my Australian model:

Last edited:
Thanks Inodes, i think what make it so different is the front-lower bumper and somehow there some sort of stee/alloy covering the fog lamp area? Wonder if we could do this...(wow)

Thanks Inodes, i think what make it so different is the front-lower bumper and somehow there some sort of stee/alloy covering the fog lamp area? Wonder if we could do this...(wow)

I'm sure there will be kits. There are already LED daytime running kits you can buy.

What I also like about the concept is the one window back door. It's now split into two.

For me it's the back end I like the most, love the exhaust , seems like they replaced this with the bumper lights.

As concept versus production cars go, CX-5 is relatively true to concept.

Latest posts

Back