Chrysler 300 Luxury
Dodge Dart
Hyundai Accent
Hyundai Azera
Infiniti JX35
Mazda CX-5
Range Rover Evoque
Volkswagen Beetle

http://wardsauto.com/vehicles-amp-technology/editors-name-2012-ward-s-10-best-interiors

cmceleste
04-19-2012, 07:26 PM
Pretty cool. I love the simplicity of the interior. Definitely not liking the new style that many other auto manufacturers are creating. Many look almost alien-esc.

smithsm1984
04-19-2012, 08:06 PM
My girlfriend and I agreed the CX-5 has the best interior of any the vehicles we looked at. It's simple, it's really well constructed and its comfy.

I was wanting to buy a Focus at first but the crazy-ass bloated center console and the so-so manual transmission kept me away.

CX-SV
04-22-2012, 01:07 AM
Wow CX-5 is in good company.

swooshusn
04-22-2012, 11:10 AM
My girlfriend and I agreed the CX-5 has the best interior of any the vehicles we looked at. It's simple, it's really well constructed and its comfy.

I was wanting to buy a Focus at first but the crazy-ass bloated center console and the so-so manual transmission kept me away.

I'm with you on the over-done/sized center console, as it definitely takes away from leg room. What did you find so-so about the manual?

smithsm1984
04-22-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm with you on the over-done/sized center console, as it definitely takes away from leg room. What did you find so-so about the manual?

It just didn't feel precise. Also, its missing a 6th gear and it really needs it. The engine delivers power in the same way as the CX-5 (that is to say, there's really not much below 3k RPM) and the 5-speed in the Focus doesn't do a great job of keeping power in that range.