Your Roots

:
Mazda MX-3 GS
Hey corksport

I have a mazda mx-3 and have bought a few things for it from you guys, your work quality is awesome and the products are just phenomenal

I understand sales are pretty much not there for the car but im sure if you guys continued made to order stuff and did group buys you would be really shocked at what people want and how much business you would get, i mean if you were the only aftermarket support for a car the business would be there and you guys owe your entire company to the MX-3...why not continue to show it and the fans of your products love?

We love the Mx3s but sales for the Mx3 parts have really gone down hill over the last 4-5 years to the point that as a business we have to make decisions on what to offer. We will not stay in business long if we have parts in stock for cars which people are not purchasing parts for.

If there is a specific part you are looking at we could probably work out something along the lines of a group buy.

-Derrick

...well....me and the boys at mx-3.com have been trying to get king6 to fabricate a 25mm front sway bar like mazdaspeed had made but he said it might not be possible for him since he never did mx-3's.....i got 7 names already and he hasnt even made them yet but i know if you had advertised on mx-3.com like you did here your products would easily sell like hot cakes

Last edited:
Most of us arrived back from the OCC late yesterday so it takes some time to hit the forums again. If you wanted us to make a swaybar We would need 20 people and a stock test car to do fitting.

Thanks
Derrick

cool i know of a few people who would easily drop there car there....Do you guys have a rough price of how much the bar would cost if i get you the 20 people with money up front and a test car

awkward silence

cool i know of a few people who would easily drop there car there....Do you guys have a rough price of how much the bar would cost if i get you the 20 people with money up front and a test car

We would just need a bar to do this initially. The bar would be roughly $199.

-Derrick

We would just need a bar to do this initially. The bar would be roughly $199.

-Derrick

sweet because the community is just curious, i have a test car with a front sway bar on it located in your area ready to drive up there, me and the MX3 community REALLY want this to happen

im still working on the 20 people...i have 10 bars (6 people, a few want 2) so ill just count it as 10 people now are interested and its only been a week or 2, ill ask them if they are willing to put the money up front. Remember that they are only interested now because you guys dont have a bar yet

-Update

and this is the list i have as interested:
-me
-Mooneggs x2
-Mrmazda92, ill pay half of the bar and he is the test car
-Josh x2 depending on price
-Whitefinish depending on price
-weede_klze
-blaze93gs
-Thefez

That puts us at roughly ten bars (if josh and moon get 2) so we are halfway there

-I am in the works of asking the german community if they are intrested and a few are but i havent got a solid yes or no yet.

-I asked the UK community but no one there wants one yet but we will see :(

-Would the front gs bar fit 323's and proteges? maybe not

what is some good contact info or someone i can talk to make arrangements get the test car up to corksport...i mean now i only have people interested because there is no front sway bar or a price yet...but im betting it will be 199 for sure..all the other bars on your site are that much....

The Mx3 bar is different from all of the other models. We would not start on this until we had enough people to get it going.

-Derrick

ok derrick i have a few questions for you guys so i can lock in the last few people (i have 17 now )(wow)

- solid or hollow?
- raw steel or powder coated?
- end links included?
-bushings and mounts included?

This would be the bar which would be powder coated and center bushings and brackets. No end links.

We would need to have deposits on the swaybars.

-Derrick

Back