GI: 2008 Black Mica Mazdaspeed 3

Strongly considering selling my car over the summer. I can put up a bunch of pictures when I get back to it in a few weeks.. but for some basic info:

Black Mica - 2008
20,000 Miles (Haven't hit 20k yet)
Original Owner
Pretty Heavily Modified (Original Motor/Tranny/Clutch)
Cobb AP
Brand New PTE 5557 Turbo
Custom T4 Turbo Kit
BC Coilovers
Battery in trunk
DevilsOwn Meth Kit

Turbo kit and turbo has less than 5k on it. The car is immaculate and still smells new inside. The car is running well right now on an extremely conservative tune, but it needs a lot of tuning to get it to its potential. Especially with the recent advances it has a hell of a lot of a way to go.

I'm just asking like $19k. I would like to get rid of it, but I'm not desperate to, but I'm happy to entertain any reasonable offers. I'm not going to put it on autotrader or anything at the moment.

I would greatly appreciate telling your friends! This would be a great project for someone. I'm very attached to the car, I want it to go to a good owner who knows what they're doing.

Reason for selling: I just don't need a car anymore. I commute via bicycle everywhere, the car never gets driven. I'm starting grad school here and its a fortune, now that it's payed off, it'd be great to have the cash.

I don't think that's too bad of a price I got 16k for a trade in On my 2008 ms3 gt w 33k last October but that was on a trade for a 40k truck. I say take the parts off if you got the time and sell it as stock and act like you know nothing about cars or modding lol. When I think modded car I think abused maybe just me though. GL with whatever you do.

Oh I would totally make out better parting everything out and selling it stock along with all the parts. But theres nooooo way I'm going to go through all that haha. I'll keep the car for now if I don't find a buyer as is. Returning this thing to stock would be a lot of work. The only way I'd consider it is if I found someone to trade everything with at once haha

Latest posts

Back