2003.5 MSP Ti grey 110k, motor blown 3750 oro

really didn't want to do this but with to many other projects going on and with getting ready to enter grad school i dont have time to mess with it
3400 or reasonable offer

2003.5 MSP
around 110k on the clock
motor threw a rod
one tire needs replaced, other needs a patch
does have a bigger then slight ding on the driver side back pillar
amp/speaker is gone in the rear
and there is a stockish regular headunit

can text me at 575-219-9725

if its not gone by may 12th im parting it

if your worried about buying from some with a low post count here is my ebay feedback and on another forum i am one

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

http://www.d-series.org/forums/itrader.php?u=21232

Last edited:
well 2 days left....if u still have it what u want for the strut bar with brackets shipped to 33441? btw gl with ya sale

lol may not april, last semester of undergrad, commencement is the 12th of may

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

fixed

Back