Sure Shortcut, stock top mount w/ shroud, itv22, stock plugs

First up for sale is a stock top mount w/ shroud and stock boost tubes....used for around 30,xxx miles, u can see in the pic, some fins are bent or w.e, but NEVER caused high boost temps ((Missing two bolts for shourd))..........$115 SHIPPED

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDUuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTAuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDkuanBn.jpg

Next, is my Sure shortcut, was a great mod!! shifts were a lot shorter and was great for dd....just like a samll nick from removing it, but no wear or anything...on car for around 5,xxx miles if that..........$50 SHIPPED

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MDYuanBn.jpg

NExt, I have 4 denso itv22 used plugs that were in the car for maybe around 5,xxx miles....i switch to stock range plugs cause i now run full e85......$35 SHIPPED

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTEuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTIuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTMuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTQuanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTUuanBn.jpg

Lastly, i have 08 ms3 stock plugs that were on the car for around 25,xxx miles......$20 SHIPPED

utf-8BSU1BRzA3MTYuanBn.jpg

the Sure shortcut is JUST the shortcut and not the counterweight?

As u can see in the pic, yes....just shortcut...I also have the sure counterweight, but I missed placed my Cobb one, so I have to use the sure weight.

But I personally haven't noticed rly any difference changing the counterweight.....the shortcut is well worth the money!

right on... i think i'll buy one anyway, it's only $59 shipped. Kinda curious how much it will help.

It's def worth it.....the shifts are a lot shorter....but there might be a chance u need to adjust the shift cable so u can get into every gear when power shifting.

Latest posts

Back