NO MORE TAXES SALE - 2010 MS3 left the building!

My 2010 Mazdaspeed 3 is gone. . .and I miss it dearly, but the good news is that I'm selling my aftermarket mods to pay Uncle Sam this year (hopefully).

Here are the items, prices listed are for UPS shipping (to the 48 states) - full tracking is good for everyone. I've priced these to move (or so I think, but market condition being as they are, reasonable offers will certainly be entertained). As usual for any sale thread, first come, first serve (PM, email, or post will be honored by time received), payment should come shortly after confirmation that you are the first buyer. No dibs, no holds, all that jazz. Money talks. Multiple purchases will likely result in even better deals.

SOLD - First up is a non MS3 item. I have a set of WeatherTech Front and Rear Floor Liners for any 2 row 2002-2009 Chevy Trailblazer or GMC Envoy. Like new. Grey color. Retail is $179.90. These are yours for $125 shipped.
02-09 Envoy Trailblazer WT Liners.jpg

SOLD - Next is a set of Mazda 3 Front and Rear Floor Liners. Like new. Retail is $169.90. These could be yours for $125 shipped. These things are awesome, if you've never had a set, you owe it to yourself (and more importantly your car) to get some.
10MS3 - WeatherTech Liners.jpg

SOLD - Cobb Tuning Access Port - like new. Retail is $595. Unlock your 2010+ Mazdaspeed 3 - it makes a huge difference. All parts are included, the controller still has the plastic over the screen. $475 shipped.
10MS3 - Access Port.jpg

SOLD - AeroForce gauges - dual setup - these plug into your OBDII port and give you about 100 different things you can monitor. Incredible gauges. Included, but not in the picture are the white faces and black bezels. Also included are two little gauge holders - I had these mounted above my steering wheel, one gauge centered in front of the speedo and one in front of the tach. Worked well. These are mazda specific, and with a red display. Retail for one is $250, dual set goes for $400. Yours for $250 shipped.
10MS3 - AeroForce Interceptor dual gauges.jpg

SOLD - Corksport's lovely, maybe even ingenious FMIC and "ram-air" filter setup is a wonder to behold and a joy to use. Retail is $899. This one is $600 shipped and includes the stock Mazda engine cover, trimmed to clear the FMIC piping - save your stock one - that piece is expensive. This setup includes all the T-bolt clamps, instructions, black couplers, and is set up for a stock bypass valve or check out the TurboSmart one I'm selling too.
10MS3 - CS FMIC and ram-air intake.jpg

10MS3 - CS FMIC only.jpg

SOLD - Eibach wheel spacers - these kits retail for $171 each. I have two sets. Warning - these do not work with stock rims. . .I had stock rims, so these are brand new, one was fitted on the car so it is dirty, but the other three are flawless - one box isn't even opened. . .damn stock rims. These are 15 mm spacers with studs. These worked on my winter rims, but never used them, what was the point. $120 shipped for all four. They come with everything you need to mount and are the exact fit for our hubs - just not our stock rims.
10MS3 - Eibach 15mm wheel spacers.jpg

SOLD - Corksport exhaust hangers - simple enough. They sell their complete set of 6 for $54, I'm missing the one funky looking hanger, so a set of 5 for $25 shipped.
10MS3 - exhaust hangers.jpg

SOLD - CS Motor Mount insert - sells for $35, this one is $25 shipped (sorry UPS isn't cheap).
10MS3 - MM inserts.jpg

SOLD - A werks racing full under body brace, this thing was awesome and made a difference you could feel. This went from behing the front wheels, all the way back to the rear wheels. Sells for $500, shipping is the harsh one due to size. Also they could use a new color and powdercoating. $150 shipped. The three pieces bolt together and go into stock mounting holes - no drilling required.
10MS3 - full body brace.jpg

Stock Mazda tunnel brace - this is the thing the brace above replaces - big difference. This piece though is a great upgrade for a non-speed 3, which has two flimsy stamped steel pieces instead of this one more solid piece. $25 shipped.
10MS3 - stock tunnel brace.jpg

SOLD - H&R springs for 2010+ Mazda3. Retail is $219. Yours for $130 shipped. Great shape, a good 1" drop on a speed, and nice handling.
10MS3 - H+R springs.jpg

SOLD - Mazdaspeed CAI - this is for the first gen, but I ran it on my 2nd gen for about 3k with no issues. Great shape, has two full bottles of cleaner. Retail is around $300, so $170 shipped. Have instructions, stickers, all the jazz.
10MS3 - MS CAI.jpg

QTP 3" cutout with a custom switch. The cutout is in rough shape, still turns, but needs some definite TLC. The best part of this, and the only reason I'm posting it on here is the custom switch I made. This goes in the the place of the dummy switch to the left of the steering wheel. Perfect fit (mazda part with a two way momentary switch to open and close the cutout). $30 shipped. The cutouts sell for $220 new - but as I said, this one is not new - but it does have a kick ass switch.
10MS3 - QTP with switch.jpg

SOLD - Werks Racing front strut tower brace. This too could use a touch up in powdercoating and a new color (I don't know what I was thinking, sorry). Anyway, this one fits the Mazdapeed 3 and the stock 3 - neat design. Sells for $200, but this one is $75 shipped. This goes on top of the existing strut tower brace plates, no mods needed and stock bolts work just fine.
10MS3 - strut tower brace.jpg

Stock Mazdaspeed 3 dash trim pieces. I swapped mine out to the non-speed silver versions when I first got it. So these are for someone looking to go the other way. Stock pieces cost about $100. These are $25 shipped.
10MS3 - trim pieces.jpg

SOLD - TurboSmart Hybrid BOV. This works awesome, no stalls, recircs and also vents with great sound. Whoosh! These sell for $300 new. $150 shipped.
10MS3 - TurboSmart Hybrid BOV.jpg

SOLD - Finally - or at least I hope finally. I have a Turtle Wax Black Box car wax set - nice for black cars - not so nice for every other color. Used it once to test it out on the hood, worked great. I was too lazy to do the whole car. I'm throwing this in with the first "list" price purchase to the first buyer that wants it.
10MS3 - TW Black Box car wax set.jpg

Last edited:
So I'm assuming the parts that will fit a Gen1 are the CAI, Spacers, BOV, and AP? Cuz if the underbody brace and the weathertech fit I'd take them off your hands.

So I'm assuming the parts that will fit a Gen1 are the CAI, Spacers, BOV, and AP? Cuz if the underbody brace and the weathertech fit I'd take them off your hands.

CAI, spacers, and BOV will fit 1st gens, the AP is programmed for 2nd gen, so no go there. The underbody likely won't fit (never tried, but assume they changed enough from 1st gen to 2nd). Weathertechs won't fit (double checked their website, different part number for the 1st gen).

Werks says that the strut tower bar doesn't fit non-speed 3s, by the way. I was interested for my 5 until I read that.

I know that it fits a 2010+ non-speed 3, because I had one of those too. Did not have a 5, I'm guessing the spacing is fine, but I don't know how the hood fits over the bar there.

I know that it fits a 2010+ non-speed 3, because I had one of those too. Did not have a 5, I'm guessing the spacing is fine, but I don't know how the hood fits over the bar there.

Ah, cool, good to know. I just checked on my 5 and there's no way this would clear the firewall or any of the assorted things in the way compared to the 3's engine bay. Oh well. Good luck!

Updated with items that have been sold or have a "check in the mail". Other items are pending in terms of talk and I'm working with the buyers that contacted me first. Still some good stuff to be had.

Hey there, I'm curious if the Corksport FMIC can have a TIP with a 4inch intake combined with it for BT setup. Is the FMIC able to be used with such a TIP? I'm personally thinking so, but I wont have the BT until august.

Back