black rims?

kimchei6

:
2013 cx-5 gt w/tech pkg
mazda_cx-5_f34_ns_122211_717.jpg

I know in Mazda Europe website they have choices for color of the rims.... Why wasn't it made available here?.... sucks..

yeah guess only option would be getting it painted or just new rims... I do like the OEM wheel design though.. anyone know a good place to get wheels painted in NYC? im in queens new york to be exact

I will be looking into black OEM 19's later this summer.

It's a spray can similar to paint, but it's a rubberized type of plastic once it dries...it's similar to the grips used on hand tools. Once it's on, if you get a scratch on it or don't like it anymore you can peel it off with no damage to the wheel. Search for it on YouTube, there are plenty of videos on it.

I know in Mazda Europe website they have choices for color of the rims.... Why wasn't it made available here?.... sucks..

From what I read it is a special custom edition. I don't think it will make it to North America. I believe it also has a lowered suspension and Brembo brakes.

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2011/12/mazda-to-launch-customized-versions-of.html
"The new compact-size crossover will be shown in two versions: the standard model, and a customized special edition sporting red bodywork color, matte-black alloy wheels and a slightly lower ride height."

^ Now that's a set of springs worth looking at, having a slightly lower ride height, I would expect good ride quality.

Back