FS: Lots of Great MS3 Parts & Accessories!

I recently traded in my 09 MS3 Grand Touring for an Infiniti G37X Coupe. Before I traded it in I removed all of the extra parts I added to it, and they're all for sale. A few of these items are BRAND NEW and were never used (see below)! Will only ship items within the US - please PM me with any questions, payment will be via PayPal and all items will ship via USPS with tracking.

Items left for sale (sold items removed), some prices lowered:

1) Kanatechs Bose Adapter for aftermarket radio (does not include the wiring harness below this adapter in the 2nd pic!) - $60 shipped
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
PM'ed you about that shark fin antenna.

Question -in photo #1 you have the wiring connector pictured with the Bose adapter, doesn't that come with the Kanatech kit when you buy the kit new?

Question -in photo #1 you have the wiring connector pictured with the Bose adapter, doesn't that come with the Kanatech kit when you buy the kit new?
That's correct, when bought from kanatech - the wiring harness will be included with the bose adapter though.

Ok, well I would be interested in the Dask kit only if it came with the harness and the brackets plus the other hardware that it originally came with.

Ok, well I would be interested in the Dask kit only if it came with the harness and the brackets plus the other hardware that it originally came with.
I have all of those pieces, I forgot that they came with it and were needed. This piece will come with the metal brackets (3 in total), 2 black plastic side pieces, and the wiring harness for the $120 shipped price. I have updated the listing.

The brackets use multiple screws, maybe 4 or 5 for each bracket

parts_t005_b.jpg
To be honest I'm not at home where this is right now so I don't know the exact screw count, but it has all of the screws needed to attach the metal brackets and plastic pieces - I saved everything that was used for the installation. If you need more screws they can be found in that size at any local hardware store. I will update the picture late tonight if the item is still available. Not trying to hide anything, I should have everything it came with originally but need to confirm.

The Kanatechs Bose Adapter pic is missing signage, please retake as soon as possible.

The Kanatechs Bose Adapter pic is missing signage, please retake as soon as possible.
Sure, no problem. Will take a picture tonight. Originally took the pic with the sign with the wiring harness but since it's no longer for sale with that I removed that picture, sorry!

Back