2003.5 Blazing yellow MSP

Price Lowered!
Details: asking 5,500 OBO: 95,xxx miles, has aftermarket front mount and 2.5 inch piping, tein lowering springs, and a jvc headunit. Tires and breaks have all been recently replaced. Please either Pm me or preferably call/text at [removed] --Anthony

Pictures:

photo1.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

Last edited:
Please have a look at the *Marketplace Rules*.

In order to post classified listings on mazdas247.com, site rules require that you post photos of any and all items being offered along with a piece of paper that has your userID, the date, and "mazdas247.com" written on it. I am temporarily locking your thread; I'll be happy to unlock it once you've taken the photos and are ready to post them. Send me a PM when you're ready to post. If I'm not around, feel free to PM any of the other applicable section mods for assistance.

Thanks! (2thumbs)

Edit: Unlocked per request via PM!

Last edited:
Bump! No one wants a new car lol?! Remote start is nice to have too! I have most of the stock parts as well

I just put it on in the fall, it has a few scrapes from when the car needed a tow when my serpentine belt snapped.. It's a wrx/STi Chargespeed lip

Still for sale? Do you think you may part the car out? If so how much would you sell that front bumper for? Can't get them even if you give your legs here in UK

Back