Just received the phone call...

Well, the new car is home. It was too dark to take pictures once we made it home, and my wife and I each have school the next 2 nights, so no pics until Thursday. I will say that I am impressed with the ride, how it handles and the options. No complaints about power either, but we only had the chance to drive it home from the dealer, so more detailed impressions later on. Overall, I am happy and more importantly, my wife is happy.

On second thought, I think the moderator should make this a sticky. Let it serve as the one thread where all new CX-5 owners can describe their elation.

Wow! Way to be a wet blanket. Joseph was expressing his excitement about receiving his new CX-5 and wanted to share that excitment in a forum of like-minded members. This is the Lounge , right?

Congrats Steve. In the short time we have had it, we love ours. I hope you enjoy yours just as much.

I am also anxious to see what mods you have cooked up for it.

Just got home...It's a winner! White over sand leather...averaged 36MPG on the 40 mile drive home...Certainly an indicator of things to come. Love it!

IMG_3837-vi.jpg

IMG_3838-vi.jpg

Last edited:
Back