Just got my CX-5

candf

:
2013 CX-5 FWD Touring
Got the all Black Touring 2 days ago and loving it. It really does ride nice.

Attachments

• DSCN1025.jpg
    DSCN1025.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 906
Would like to hear your review of the vehicle, especially the actual fuel economy experienced.

Looking good, Im waiting to go pick mine up, Black Gt model.

Should get it by the end of the week, my cx7 was killing me on gas, hope to see a big improvement

I have the GT AWD version and after 400 miles, I'm averaging 24.5mpg. 95% of this is city driving.

EDIT: BTW, congrats on the new car candf!

Last edited:
I have the GT AWD version and after 400 miles, I'm averaging 24.5mpg. 95% of this is city driving.

EDIT: BTW, congrats on the new car candf!

That's pretty encouraging, thanks. I'm also getting the AWD and live in D.C., so it'll be pretty much city driving as well.

First month, over 1300 miles averaging 26-27mpg in mostly city and suburban driving.

Looking good, Im waiting to go pick mine up, Black Gt model.

Should get it by the end of the week, my cx7 was killing me on gas, hope to see a big improvement

Just wondering, what is the average wait time for one of these in Quebec/Montreal. They seem to be quite popular on the web, but I haven't seen as many as I thought I would have.

When I got mine, the dealer had 3 of them on the lot and was expecting a few more that week. He told me if I wanted something he didn't currently have in stock, I would have to wait until the end of May.
I went to Albi this week to pick up some accessories, cuz my dealer still doesn't have any in stock, and couldn't see any CX-5s except for those in the showrooom. They had tons of CX-7s and 3s though.

Thanks, the dealer near my place seems to have sold about 10 so far, only one on the lot now. I guess production is slower in the beginning.

Ordered my CX-5 GS Thursday April 19th - won't get it before end of May... Cannot wait but need to be patient. Ordered from a Montreal dealership.

Just got my serial number!!! It's at the Vancouver port - should be in Montreal within 10-15 days :)))

Lol joeatmazda5 - Was thinking I should have gotten the Silver. My first black car -I have never washed a car so often before.

Got mine last Thursday -- Metallic Gray Touring FWD with Moonroof/Bose and Tech packages. Am loving everything about it, save for the meager acceleration that is the common knock on this vehicle. Am driving almost exclusively city, so only getting around 24mpg so far.

Back