Just got my white CX-5!!

ben86

:
2013 Mazda CX-5 AWD GT w/ tech
Just got this beautiful CX-5 AWD GT w/ tech today... this vehicle drives nicely and I love all the features on this car... Tom-tom is really nice.. better than my garmin.. and I can't believe I lived without the blind spot moniter.. its awesome!

551875_3247207651847_1016589986_3290206_1211063447_n.jpg
[/IMG]

That does look nice. I'm looking forward to finding a white one on the lot someday.

thanks~ this was the only one available in a 100 mile radius.. really hard to find... good luck with your search..

Wow. That looks really good. To think I wanted the sky blue. Any chance we could get some more pics of that beauty? Thanks. Enjoy the new ride.

Nice! Which dealer in NY did you buy it from? and would you recommend them for prospective buyers like myself?

PS: You have the exact combo/package that I want. (drinks)

I've seen many cars and many whites in my time.

The CX-5 white is easily one of the best out there. Great choice!

Ben, could you post more images, if you have them, from different angles. I'm thinking of white. I'm wondering about the contrast with the black plastic under the doors.
Also, is that white the 'normal' white or the pearlescent white (if you have that choice)? Yours does look good.

Congrats.. Like the white..

BTW, as far as BSM goes, I like it also (it works well), but be careful when going back to vehicles without it... :))

I actually bought it from nj... dealers in ny should have more cars in a few weeks... I couldn't wait that long so i bought it there...
also u can find exact color and models in dealers inventory.. on the mazda website...
http://mazdausa.com/MusaWeb/vlStart.action?fromTool=cfg

Nice! Which dealer in NY did you buy it from? and would you recommend them for prospective buyers like myself?

PS: You have the exact combo/package that I want. (drinks)

The first thing you need to do is get rid of that obnoxious dealer plate in the front!

I used to take my car to my dealer for servicing and they kept putting a frame with their name on it around my license plate. I'd get home, take it off and throw it away. The next time i'd take it in, another frame. Finally I had to buy a custom frame so they wouldn't replace it.

Congrats on your new baby. I should have my zeal mica red GT on Saturday! I can't wait.

Last edited:
I totally agree with you... I already took off the dealer sticker on my car... and I just bought new frames on amazon and going to replace them when i get my new license plates...

congrats on your cx-5.. you're going to love it..

The first thing you need to do is get rid of that obnoxious dealer plate in the front!

I used to take my car to my dealer for servicing and they kept putting a frame with their name on it around my license plate. I'd get home, take it off and throw it away. The next time i'd take it in, another frame. Finally I had to buy a custom frame so they wouldn't replace it.

Congrats on your new baby. I should have my zeal mica red GT on Saturday! I can't wait.

Latest posts

Back