Wtb: mazdaspeed protege oem or MP3 exhaust

kitkit201

:
Protege5 Yellow
Hello

I'm looking for the stock exhaust from the Mazdaspeed Protege or the MAzda Mp3 model. I am not looking for the mazdaspeed aftermarket exhaust. It has to be the one from the factory from those two cars listed.

Lmk!

Assuming you plan to use it on a P5, you will need to cut and reweld the tip. There is nothing wrong with the MS exhaust made for the P5, I have it and love it.

Assuming you plan to use it on a P5, you will need to cut and reweld the tip. There is nothing wrong with the MS exhaust made for the P5, I have it and love it.

I heard of droning at 3k-4k rpm , i was thinking of getting headers for this, but keep everything else stock. Do u have that drone?

I have a Spooled^ header on, and the drone isn't that bad, and tends to lessen with break-in of the muffler. I drive at least 60 miles per day for work, so either I have learned to live with the drone or it really isn't that bad :)

Droning happens you get only an axleback better to get a whole cat back exhaust. If you still want the MSP or MP3 exhaust just get the axleback because the rest of the piping is the same size.

I have a 03 msp spicy racing beat muffler it's not direct bolt any more but can be welded let me know

Back