2013~2016 CX-5 Accessories

kobec

:
Mazda CX-5
Anyone already decided what accessories they'll be including for their CX-5, OEM or aftermarket and why? e.g. rear/front mud flaps, liners, roof racks etc.

p.s. I had emailed Weathertech last week to ask that they start making custom digital fit mats and liners for the CX-5. Haven't heard back from them, but i'm hoping they do before my CX-5 comes!

Already sent a note to Weather-Tech to ask them to make liners. I have some in my Touareg, and will never go back to just mats for my environment. They really help keep the car clean, and are easy to pull out and dump/clean. Other than that, I am curious about the cost of the Tom-Tom Nav. Dealer said it was an easy plug-play module.

Already sent a note to Weather-Tech to ask them to make liners. I have some in my Touareg, and will never go back to just mats for my environment. They really help keep the car clean, and are easy to pull out and dump/clean. Other than that, I am curious about the cost of the Tom-Tom Nav. Dealer said it was an easy plug-play module.

were u thinking of installing it separately instead of adding on the tech package?

Anyone else find $189USD a bit steep for a cargo cover? I mean, I'll pay it, but it better be gold plated or vacuum my floormats.

Any leads on 3rd parties kicking into gear on accessories?

I added the cargo cover to mine...also adding a hitch later this week. I contacted Weathertech about the floor liners as well. I am interested in the window visors and sunroof visor but am still undecided on those.

anyone considering the mud flaps? I always thought they came standard on SUVs...but apparently not for the CX5s. Think it's useful?

wow remote starter..... nice. i use that everyday.... so sad that is only 300 feet distance.

Last edited:
Roof rails and remote starter here. That is when I finally get the car which turns out not to be as easy as I thought.

From what I understand, it it pretty easy plug & play, so maybe somewhere down the road.

Looks like it should take all of ten minutes. Nicely integrated.

IMG_3798-vi.jpg

I'm gonna get the cargo cover, mat, net and tray as soon as my dealer gets them. Don't think I'll get anything else for the time being.

Back