Feeler: 2003.5 Titanium Gray MSP (Forged engine && GT28rs)

Hey all, I was thinking of selling my MSP. Im in college and I havent had the time to drive her and spend the time on her that I would really like to, so im considering sending her off to a new loving home. The chasis has ~115k miles, the engine and trans both have around 60-70k miles. I recently replaced radiator this past summer, as well as turbo (upgraded from stock) turbo has probably 5k miles MAX. Replaced rear brakes (rotors and pads and 1 caliper, previous owner replaced other 3 calipers before i bought her 1.5 years ago) I have front pads and rotors i plan on putting on there soon as well, just need time (lol, recurring theme) I just replaced tires not even 1k miles ago with Kumho x4s on all 4 corners. I believe the radiator is a bit better then stock, as it keeps my coolant temp around 180 when cruising without boost and the hottest ive seen my coolant get was 200 with some boosting. I dont really boost the car much as it needs a tune (it has a base tune thats way on the rich side) and like i said, i dont really have the time to do these things anymore and it kills me to drive such a modded MSP like a grandma. The car has 1 dent on the passenger side, there is no rust on quarter panels or any exterior for that matter. any questions feel free to PM or respond here. again this is a feeler, if i dont get fair responses it will not go to a sale thread, im not selling because im desperate for cash, i just want her to be appreciated as i once appreciated her. Thanks for your time folks! *Ill get more detailed pics up once it warms up here in central NY, hopefully wednesday*
Here is the signage photo:
2012-03-05_01-39-37_280.jpg

Mods:
14 psi on GT28RS (Has Perrin manual boost controller, but it set at 0 psi and im running off a modified version of the stock GT28rs internal wastegate, it was modded as specified on this forum to fit the MSP stock location)
Arias 9:1 Pistons & Pauter Rods (~60-70k miles)
Split Second FTC
Perrin Front Mount Intercooler (Rare part)
Deutschworks 440cc injectors
Turbo XS RFL blow off valve
Glowshift Elite 10 Color Gauges (Boost and coolant temp, mounted on A pillar with glowshift 3 gauge pod)
AEM UEGO Wideband (also on A pillar)
Perrin Short-Ram
Corksport 80mm Exhaust
Greddy Turbo Timer
Russell Stainless Brake Lines
Exedy Stage 1 Clutch
AWR mount inserts on all 4 mounts
Used MSP transmission with Updated & Welded LSD (~65k miles bought off this forum and installed this past summer)
Perrin Short Shifter
Dave B. Rings.
TurboXS Knocklite (Mounted on A pillar above wideband, you can almost see in signature picture)

Bad:
A/C does not work, the line got cut by the BOV, but i have a replacement line in my trunk that i havent bothered with because i dont use a/c anyway.
Needs better tune (its only leaned out enough so i dont hit fuel cut)
One of the mazda emblem caps on the rims got cracked somehow, i dont really know how as i never hit curbs, i think it was my mechanic when he did my tires. It is still attached and all its just the center glossy part is cracked.
Heres some more pics:

0701001539.jpg
0701001539a.jpg
0701001540.jpg

**Will trade for Miata/possibly another roadster, will consider other trades**
This car has been on Mazdas247 its whole life. Its first owner was slowmotionmsp, and the second was HondaEat-R, and i am the third.

Last edited:
I have also been considering parting out a little if i dont get the kind of responses id like. so to all you scavengers lets hear what youd like. im not saying i will do it, i just want input before i make a decision on what to do with it.

interested in knocklite and gt28.

maybe block, fmic, and trans.
have money for knocklite right now though ready to send (the new owner wont need it :D )

(2thumbs) gottcha! the perrin sri has a k&n filter instead of the one that came with it.
I was actually referring to the Perrin short shifter lol.. but I'd be interested in the SRI as well. PM me back if you decide to sell the turbo. Thanks.

I was actually referring to the Perrin short shifter lol.. but I'd be interested in the SRI as well. PM me back if you decide to sell the turbo. Thanks.

lol whoops, late night posting makes me skim and only read perrin short, lol. the short shifter isnt exactly adjustable anymore, or at least i couldnt get it to budge. i tried talking to perrin about it since i have the paper saying lifetime warranty, but they dont make them anymore so they couldnt replace mine.. -_-
and i wouldnt be parting engine or trans, i still gotta sell the car ya know. it was just a return to stock part if anything.

Last edited:
lol we already spoke in PM ;) im the guy who is asking a whopping 9k cuz i still dont even know if i want to sell or not.

Back