WTB turbo kit/pieces

eromaes

:
2001 mazda protege
Ok so I'm going turbo I will have the money within a month at most and I'm figuring I'll just buy my turbo kit in pieces so right now I'm lookin for wat people have for offer I'm wanting to turbo just bolt on with like 6to 8 psi so I would prefer a t25 turbo so any offers please post

I have a tubular style manifold but its a T3/T4 flange...you can find turbo's anywhere that are OEM that have a internal wastegate set at 6-8lbs. The Eclipse turbo's are pretty good from what I've heard. I was gonna go with that when I was looking at boosting my car back when I had it. If you are interested PM me and I'll send you pics

i have a msp manifold, heat shield, brand new atp wastegate, ecu and prob more. shoot me some offers

i have a vibrant turbo exhaust, side mount intercooler and hard pipes, as well as a K&N intake. lmk if you're interested.

I have a FMIC from a high boost kit and piping. This FMIC doesn't require trimming of the crash bar either. LMK if interested

I've got a t-25 turbo off my old Msp that I totaled. 115,000 on it. Let me know if your interested

Latest posts

Back