LF: The lower rubber boot that goes under the shifter lever

WTB: The lower rubber boot that goes under the shifter lever

Here is a picture of the piece i am looking for. If anyone has one of these for sale please let me know?

mspshifter1.jpg

Thank you,
Chris

Last edited:
Your local parts dealer doesnt sell that part what so ever? They can't even order it? That part can't be to much from your dealer.

I am on the lookout for one too LOL. I will see if I can locate one for a good price online and let ya know.

Problem is that the shifter lever and linkage is sold as one part. You can buy the bushings, but that is about it.

Your local parts dealer doesnt sell that part what so ever? They can't even order it? That part can't be to much from your dealer.

I found two Manual 2.0 Protege's today ( one Silver 2002 P5 and a 2002 Light Green LX 2.0 ) while looking through some local junkyards. I will try and remove the boots and see if they are good. If they are, I will ship ya one. Wont be until Monday or Tuesday though if you can wait.

I found two Manual 2.0 Protege's today ( one Silver 2002 P5 and a 2002 Light Green LX 2.0 ) while looking through some local junkyards. I will try and remove the boots and see if they are good. If they are, I will ship ya one. Wont be until Monday or Tuesday though if you can wait.
sent you a pm...

Cool bud, let me know. thanks

Back