CS license plate relocation kit

narthur28

:
2012 Mazda 3 S-Grand Touring
Just got this in the mail today! installed it while on lunch break. I love it! one of my co-workers told me he was taking out the trash, you can kinda see it a bit to the left of the car, he notice how awesome the placement on the plate was. The installation was easy, I only have 30min lunch, enough to slap that kit on and still go to Chik fil a. Also got my LED interior light, omg so much brighter than i expected! I stayed behind work extra 30min just to show off my car to my coworkers at night. Love the CS products! I'll be getting more soon! especially those new led bumper lights. Thanks CorkSport!

Attachments

• CS license kit.jpg
    CS license kit.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,331
Just finally was able to get the jpegs... my camera just sucks compared to what im really seeing. Such an easy install. The only prob i had was when the installers had some of the dynamat touching part of the trunk cover... that made it a bit hard to remove. Lol, it was my first time changing out the lighting on the license plate, made it more difficult on myself. Its easy if you slightly remove the clips then push it upwards into the car, it falls off easily that way... I didnt do my glove box yet cause everyone knows it a b**** to remove. I may wait till i do my footwell lighting to do that then. Im not sure bout the earlier models. but the 2012 only uses one of the big bulbs for rear passenger. the box came with 4, used 2 in front, 1 in back. and gave my friend the other one, wasnt sure what to do with it lol, anyways, first couple things from CS, i'll be geting more stuff in the near future, i'll post them up when i get it. Thanks for looking guys, and thanks again CorkSport, ya are awEsoMe!

Attachments

• SAM_1356.JPG
    SAM_1356.JPG
    196.2 KB · Views: 312
  • SAM_1357.JPG
    SAM_1357.JPG
    196.1 KB · Views: 275
  • SAM_1358.JPG
    SAM_1358.JPG
    175.3 KB · Views: 255
CS license plate relocated

The install on this was really simple to do and gave a nice aggressive look to it. I stand by Corksports and their products.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    873.7 KB · Views: 2,425
Back