Protege 5 Headlamp Socket Adapters......

DarkAngel

Contributor
Anyone have a pair they can spare, please post.

BulbAdapter.png

Go with HIDs since you won't need the adapter. Otherwise, I think they cost around $20 from the stealership.

Cool, thanks Brian. I have them rigged to hold them in place and really need them.

azuelke, You know I would go with HID's but only until I do a retrofit, it's really the only way. My stealership wanted $28. I really don't like placing an HID bulb in a Reflector housing and causing all that glare. Funny you brought up the HID thing as the other night when I took my P5 to work and all I had was the HID PNP kit in there ( work nights ), I lost count after 10 flashes from people being pissed off at the glare I was causing and they would totally flash and leave their high beams on at night to piss me off. I don't blame them as I was being a Hippocrate for a day and there was nothing I could do. I have several HID projectors being RX330's, E55, etc.... OEM and aftermarket ballasts as well that I am thinking about using. I just need to buy a pair of ebay headlights for the clear front lens but for now I will be sticking with Halogen bulbs.

If you don't find one, go with the HIDs but aim down. I know it's not ideal, but if you don't want to shell out $28...

Last post on this request. If anyone has some please let me know on here, PM or Visitors Message. Thanks.

Back